Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The ditch diggers prayer

Lord is my bonding agent, I shall not cry...
In big loud Iron He makes me to ride
I'm rockin and rollin through these long deep ditches,
He restarts my soul
and guides me through my hubs for cut and fill
all for a job well done, on grade and on time.

And Yea, though I walk in the valley of bid opening,
I fear no low prices from my enemies low balling,
For you are with me, and my change orders will come
steel on steel and with loud squeaky rumbling
You prepare my bid to be laid
first on the table
with mumbles and rumbles my enemies subside
for on big Iron with you I ride

surely nothing will break in this hot summer dust
in this cloud of smoke I will put my trust
My heart overflows at the end of a long day
so blessed to be working and making it pay






No comments:

Post a Comment